Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tomorrow Makes 6 Weeks!

Our little fishies swimming in the bathtub! I was thinking, it is a good thing they both still fit in the tub because they love it! They spent an hour or more swimming and playing.
 I always love a cute clean face wrapped in a towel! I know Jesse always likes to get Bella while she is still wrapped in her towel so I though I had better take the picture. Isn't she cute!
 She has grown so tall! Look at her standing next to her crib, she is taller. I was thinking tonight as much as I love her being caged up in the crib, I think she needs a big girl bed. I say this because she has a nasty scrape across her foot that came from the bed somehow, somewhere. And when I walked into her room tonight she was hanging with one foot above the rail, and the bed is sat as low as it will go. I will have to start shopping around before we have a two year old with broken legs.
 And Kaeden next to his bed to show how tall he is getting, plus the GQ look he wanted to give. Isn't he cute!
 Kaeden is getting better at taking pictures with the camera, and he always asks to do it. I had to lean into the picture a little, but there I am, and I was directed by Kaeden to put my arms up :0)
 The kids are loving having Bailey around. They love yo pretend that they are puppies too! Bailey looks like she is wondering what the heck is going on here...
 So, they let her in too!
 After cleaning up breakfast the kids spent some time playing in the play room and when I went to check on them, they were both wearing hats. Too cute!
 I can't believe how much Kaeden looks like Daddy with his new hair cut and the hat on! So cute I just want to kiss him.
 Hello! Here is Bailey laying comfortably on the couch and saying "hello".
 While Bella was napping, Kaeden and I worked hard on some cooking and baking. I am making a meal or two each weekend and freezing half so I can use it for lunches and quick dinners. I also made some pumpkin bread tonight, and Kaeden wanted to make cookies. I still have some of the precut cookies around and thought it was a perfect idea. He was thrilled!
 When Bella woke up we had lunch ready and waiting so we all sat down to eat. Compliments to the chef! Bella kept telling me "Mommy I like maki-cheese"!
 And of course the mad face.
 Kaeden said he didn't like it, but he still ate it because of the lingering smell of fresh cookies that I told him he could not have unless he ate his lunch.
 And here is his mad face.
 After lunch they were full of energy, and were hopping around the house like frogs saying "ribbit".
 And here are Kaedens cookies! Yum! When I put them away tonight there were only 5 left. hehe.
 Here is the pumpkin break that I made. I haven't tasted it yet, but I will be taking some into work tomorrow to share if anyone wants to stop by and have a slice.
 It has been a long weekend and the kids were getting on my nerves tonight so we when out to Sam's Club and got a few items. It is COLD out there! Then we came back home and visited with Al and Linda and back to our house for bedtime. Bella when to bed and I let Kaeden stay up a little longer. I helped him put together a puzzle as I cleaned up the kitchen. He was so proud of himself and wanted to send Daddy a picture of it. Isn't he sweet!
Well, we have 18 weeks left until Daddy comes home, and we can't wait. So far we have been plugging right along and trying not to focus on how much we miss him, but the fact is we do miss Daddy! The kids are both very involved in knowing where he is and why he is there and that we get to send him stuff in the mail, which they really love! We can't wait to have you home Daddy!

Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment